|You name it -TV and game controllers, flashlights, ipods, timers, watches, cameras, hearing aids, phones, stereos - seems like everything has a battery. Well, worry no more - we take all of those of common, household batteries and make sure they are safely and properly recycled.
We are limited, however, in the size and type of battery that are accepted for recycling.
Examples of batteries that we CANNOT accept: rechargable electric tool batteries, rechargable computer batteries, motorcycle and all automotive and 12V batteries.
Are your scissors or knives dull and in need of sharpening? Come on in to our Housewares store to have them restored. We have a professional knife sharpener that services our store once per week.
For the ultimate in gourmet blades, browse our selection of Henckle, Viking and Wusthof cutlery.
- Aluminum, Fiberglass, Bronze, and Plastic Pet Screens
- Hardware Cloth, Chicken Wire
- Plastic Steel Chain, Decorative Chain, Steel Cable, and Rope
- Sheeting, Vinyl Sheeting, Canvas, and Oil Cloth
- Steel Pipe, Conduit, Pvc, Flex Conduit, Flex Pvc, Utility Pipe